Paisley leather bamboo bookshelf home theater speakers
▼ The Paisley Passive
These unique speakers will do wonders for your TV or home theater experience. They are designed to be paired with any amplifier or home theater receiver for unforgettable performance.
For home theater use, we recommend pairing them with a subwoofer to handle the lowest notes.
The smooth curves and dynamic design of the paisley pattern was once a traditional icon of life and eternity. Even today, this bold symbol continues to stand out as a sign of class and elegance. No matter the environment, the paisley speaker demands attention both visually and audibly for its exotic aesthetic and high-quality sound. Beyond its sleek composition, natural materials and detailed engineering sustain the longevity of this artifact for years to come. Never out of style, never to be lost in history, and never to disappoint, the paisley speaker is a relic among audio technology.
• Expensive custom made ultra low distortion driver with under hung voice coil, a powerful magnet, and a diecast frame.
• Wide dispersion pattern that illuminates the room with music in all directions.
• Point source imaging
• Ultra low distortion and fast transient response. It provides plenty of space for each instrument and voice to present itself without masking or being masked by other instruments. Where every instrument gets its own breathing space, you hear all the nuances.
• There is more to their curvy shapes than meets the eye. This Asymmetric design of the enclosures helps them on two fronts:
- Inside the enclosure, it helps eliminate the creation of standing waves and storage of energy for improved transparency and smooth frequency response.
- On the outside, it minimizes the effect of diffraction waves for a uniform dispersion of sound in the room.
• Non-toxic and environmentally friendly materials, without compromising build quality.
• The build is thick and heavy non-existent for speakers of this size. We also only use a high quality leather alternative. You will feel the difference in quality when you hold one in your hand.
Power: 15 W (RMS) per channel
Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 20 kHz ±3 dB
Drive unit: 3" Full Range, long throw, super light and fast, thick die-cast basket
Harmonic Distortion: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th order (200Hz - 20kHz) less than 1%
Dimensions(one speaker): 11" H x 6.0" W x 6.0" D
Net weight: 6.6 lb